Don White

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

wrote:
snip...
I share these anecodtes in an ongoing effort to continue to try to
dispel and counteract the untrue, invalid, unfair, uninformed,
stereoptyped, outdated ideas about personal watercraft and their
operators, the things we do and the way we use our boats these days,
that are apparently being clung to and perpetrated by some posters here
and elsewhere. I don't know if it'll do any good, I don't know if some
of you guys have open-enough minds to admit that maybe you're wrong and
should give the issue an honest reconsideration, but it won't stop me
from trying.

richforman

Which PWC manufacturer did you say you worked for?