*JimH*

Default How low will the liebrals go?

"John H." wrote in message
On 3 Nov 2005 13:00:19 -0800, wrote:

John H. wrote:

That's called a 'tap dance', Chuck!

Yep.

And even a Saturday night beer-swillin', rib-sauce on the tee-shirt
wearin', yellow sticker on the pickup drivin', chain smokin' rodeo
ropin', Limbaugh on the radio listenin' corn-serve-a-tive knows the
difference between a tap dance and a goose step. :-)

(Gould grabs top hat and cane, band strikes up "Tea for Two", and he
rat-a-tat-tats and clickety-clacks off stage, left). :-)

What yellow sticker?
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

HK

My son and daughter do not support the war and consider themselves liberal
in the views, including political views. They do, however, support the
troops and display a yellow ribbon on their cars.

Some folks live in a black and white world filled with absolutes.
Thankfully my family does not live in that world. It is obvious, however,
that some folks in this NG do, and they are all, coincidentally, leaning
left.