Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

I certainly hope not. ; )

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:07:01 -0500, "Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my
Phd @
Diploma Mill .com wrote:

Doug,
I will type very slow to help you understand this. I am confident that in
most situations I am able to use defensive driving to avoid most car
accidents, but I am not silly enough to assume my defensive driving will
prevent me from having all accidents. I am able to boat safely, use
defensive boating and maintain a speed and control over my boat that will
allow me to avoid most boating accidents, but there might be a situation
that I would not be able to avoid. I am also able to stand on the Empire
State building and under most situations not be blown off of the building.
If I was outside of the fence, and hurricane winds were blowing, I would
probably not be able to hold on, but in most situations, I am comfortable
that I would not get blown off of the Empire State building. I would
like to point out, I have not had an auto accident for more than 30 yrs. ,
have never had a boating accident, and I have never been blown off of the
Empire State Building, but I do accept the fact that there are situations
where all 3 could occur.

At the same time? :)
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, bride of mine, it's just a fetus!"

HK