Default fixing up an old johnson

Blazer Fan Dan wrote:
: How do I work on an old 62 Johnson, out of a body of water? I know that
: for my evinrude I've used a huge garbage can, but I was wondering if
: there was something like you can use on newer lower units (of IO's, for
: example).

: It looks like the water intake is above the prop, and I don't think the
: same thing would work for both. Is there something easy to use?

: I can make this make more sense if needed.

The headphones like flusher probably won't work.
My dad had an old 90 HP Johnson and it had the water intake just above
the prop, in front of the "exhaust tail". He needed a flushing attachment
like this: http://marineengineparts.com/shopsit...ml/page217.htm

barry