Doug Kanter

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:49:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:18:19 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

The wire-tie idea is a good one. I'll have to give that some

thought.

Some thought? Whattya need to think about? Are you going to submit the

idea
to a committee at church? The method is perfect. I never lie and I'm

always
right.

How big? What color? Whether to wind clockwise or counterclockwise?
Whether it's worth wasting a good wire tie when I could spend $89 on a
better shower caddy? If my wife will let me hang lures all over the
boat?

Give me a break. I've not got the shower-caddy acumen of a Harry
Krause here.

White wire ties and clear tubing, so you can easily see if mildew is

growing
on them. :-) I found this thick-walled (1/8") tubing at a local hardware
store - no idea what it's used for. It should cut in a piece between

..465"
and .483" long. Much longer than that and you're courting disaster.

I've called the local hardware stores. Only Wal-Mart sells this stuff
by the thousandth of an inch, and if I shopped there no one would ever
talk to me again.

You buy a foot and cut it yourself, professor. :-)