Default Jet Ski overheating problem

I'd support letting PWC back on the water if and only if they came
equipped with an explosive charge that detonated if the vehicle
exceeded the speed limits in mooring fields or other slow speed zones,
or within say 50m of the shoreline. Those who want to play chicken with
boats underway, I'd leave to the shotgun and rifle owning fraternity.

Then of course you'd support the same system for ANY power boats, that
they'd ALL explode and kill the operator if you exceeded the speed
limits or broke any rules? If so,
I'd go RIGHT along with you.

Or that should only apply to pwc operators, because they annoy you and
you don't like them?

richforman