DSK

Default WW III is Here

wrote:
....a lot of the people who got swept up by mistake and
hauled to Abu Ghraib might not have harbored a passionate hatred for
the US before they were forced to stand naked and jack off for the
amusement of female prison guards, etc,......but they certainly hated
the US when they were released.

But you see, increasing the number of America's enemies only makes us
stronger. Anything less is cowardly appeasement.

Will you next suggest that we ultimately kill everybody that we torture
so word doesn't get out? That we should operate outside the law, and in
secret? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the *exact* behavior,
by Saddam Hussein, that we sacrificed thousands of dead and wounded
Americans and $200 billion +++++ to try to stop?

Yeah, but that was him.

DSK