Default WW III is Here

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tamaroak wrote:
I trust in our presidummy to lead us fearlesly into battle. He's got lots
of military experience in these matters s an AWOL deserter back in '72.
Plus his staff has so much experience in military issues. Let's just see
how far down the chain of command we have to go to find someone who
actually showed up.

Never mind; he's done so well in domestic matters that I'm sure this will
all carry over when we go to battle with the infidels, right?

And we have god on our side, right? The god who gives us permission to
torture people as long as it's not done on US soil.

I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them, except for John McCain, who
really does have the right combination of balls, intelligence and
morality.

Capt. Jeff

Hey, we have a brand-spanking-new prison scandal abrewin', on top of all
the other Bush debacles.

From the Muslim world's viewpoint, if Plamegate and the CIA prison situation
was never reported on, would the great majority of them even know that
things like that were happening? Of course not. So if "scandals" like that
are so inflammatory to the enemy, why does the news media report on them in
time of war?

NOYB, that's a ridiculous statement. How would the Muslim's know about
the secret CIA prisons? Precisely because we don't kill everybody who
gets sent to one of those facilities and some folks get released. Just
like Abu Ghraib- a lot of the people who got swept up by mistake and
hauled to Abu Ghraib might not have harbored a passionate hatred for
the US before they were forced to stand naked and jack off for the
amusement of female prison guards, etc,......but they certainly hated
the US when they were released.

Will you next suggest that we ultimately kill everybody that we torture
so word doesn't get out? That we should operate outside the law, and in
secret? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the *exact* behavior,
by Saddam Hussein, that we sacrificed thousands of dead and wounded
Americans and $200 billion +++++ to try to stop?