Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Who voted today?

In article Ygu1c.8856$Pc.3032@okepread02, "maui1015" wrote:

Yes, we live in Oklahoma. My wife, kids, and I aren't looking to live
anywhere else but this area (Oklahoma/Texas). The people in our view are
great, the cost of living is less, all of our families are in this area, all
the things that we enjoy are here. Do I love my state(s)? Yes. Is it
all positive? No. Teacher's salaries are near the lowest in the nation,
as well as high school completion, teen birth rates, etc., etc., etc. These
are just facts that I'm not necessarily losing sleep over, but not totally
ignoring.

like I said name the state and you can find "unpleasant" statistical facts