Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message news:fkaaf.4109
know what is involved with sailing. Married a good sailors daughter and
used to windsurf. But too many "sailors" figure they have the right of

way
as they have a sailboat. I have had "sailors" do a 90 degree in front of

me
when lifting the sails and the iron sail is still running, and then yell

at
me. They would yell even louder if I collided with them and when they
had
to pay enormous sums of money to me.

Bill, if "you" collided with them, "you" would be at fault. It is your
responsibility, under Rule 8, the collision regulations, to avoid a
collision.
Jim

Not when he is 15' from me and makes a 90 degree turn in front of a boat
moving 25 miles per hour. His responsibility requires him to avoid the
collision and has to keep in a continous direction when being overtaken.