Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:
I see you do not know what happens when the tanker T bones you. And if
your
sailboat is of any size, you will get Teed. And what about your sailboat
with sails up and motor running?

Well, having never actually experienced it, I can only go by what a
local CG offical told us at a seminar. I'm sure he could be wrong.

What about it? It's in the regs. Is the engine engaged or just
running? Are you talking about the propulsion system or the genset?
What about electric engines that are engaged and running but only
regenerating the batteries?

Do you know how you're supposed to tell other boats what you're doing
when your engine is engaged and your sails are up after dark? How
about during the day?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

If your gas engine is running, you are a power boat! If you are in neutral,
engine running, you are a power boat, if your sails are up and your motor is
running, you are a powerboat.