Bill McKee

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Jonathan Ganz wrote:
In article ,
Jim Carter wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Suggestion: Get a copy of the Colregs and the Rules of the Road,
specifically. Then, get back to us.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan, there is no such thing as getting a copy of "the Rules of the
Road," there is ONLY the Collision Regulations.

Shhhhh.....

Actually, here's what I was talking about....

http://www.sailingusa.info/rules_of_...lesofroad.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And that has what legal validity?

The colregs do. Did you actually go to the link? I bet you didn't.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

And your "Rules of the Road" have legal validity. I did not go to the site.
AS YOU STATED BOTH Colregs and your "Rules of the Road" for legality. So
you "Rules of the Road" are nada as to concern. It may be a restatement or
interpretation of the Colregs, but other than that they are meaningless.