Jonathan Ganz

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

In article et,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Bill McKee wrote:
Probably like a lot if sailors, you turn when ever you want, and then
yell at a power boat for impeding you.

Probably like a lot of motorboaters, you have no clue what's involved in
sailing, and think that all boats can be driven like a car.

DSK

I know what is involved with sailing. Married a good sailors daughter and
used to windsurf. But too many "sailors" figure they have the right of way
as they have a sailboat. I have had "sailors" do a 90 degree in front of me
when lifting the sails and the iron sail is still running, and then yell at
me. They would yell even louder if I collided with them and when they had
to pay enormous sums of money to me.

What's your point? If you know the Rules of the Road, there's never
much doubt about who should give way.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com