Jim Carter

Default Master and Commander...

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...
JimC,
To point out that the 17th 18th Century ships were a tough place to live,

is
like saying an atomic bomb can be very destructive. I was highlighting

the
foolishness of Harry's statement, the same as you would if I made a
completely obvious statement, and assumed it was words of wisdom.

PS - Did you know there are sarcastic people in Usenet?

Dr. Smithers, I do believe you are assuming that all people would know, on
this rec. boating newsgroup, everything about early shipping on the high
seas. A lot of people here do not even comprehend today's dangers that are
involved in taking a sailing vessel off shore. Would you agree? IMO
This is not the same as your comparison statement of atomic energy released
via a bomb.

I was thinking that you, as a Dr., should know how to act like an adult
and, yes, I do know that you are using Usenet and you are a user of childish
sarcasm.

Jim