Jim Carter

Default Master and Commander...

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...
JimC,
Are you telling me your comments about my "sarcasm" is really that you

find
me too conservative? It must be because you seem to fawn over Harry's

barbs
and profanity, which outnumber mine 10 to 1.

Grow up Jim.

How would you ever think that I find you too conservative? You are very
liberal in your sarcastic remarks. I have not ever fawned over anyone's
remarks, least of all Harry's remarks. I find that his style of rebukes to
be entirely childish also. I wish the both of you would grow up and be
civilized in your comments and that you both would behave like gentlemen.

Jim