Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default Master and Commander...

JimC,
Are you telling me your comments about my "sarcasm" is really that you find
me too conservative? It must be because you seem to fawn over Harry's barbs
and profanity, which outnumber mine 10 to 1.

Grow up Jim.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message . ..
Jim C,

I must have missed your rebuts when Harry makes sarcastic comments and
off
color degrading comments to anyone who disagrees with his political
philosophy. Since my sarcastic comments are 90% less than those made by
Harry, and I never use profanity to make a point, I know you must have

come
down very hard on poor Harry.

You must have majored in "sarcasm" in school. Grow up.
Jim