Default All-Seasons Boat Cover for Northern New Jersey

Jay, most of the boats like yours I see shrink-wrapped for the winter
have web straps coming down off the tower to the bow and stern to ensure
the snowload doesn't "sag" the plastic and create a valley.

Thanks. I will look for this kind of straps to tie around the T-top
tower. Great! This means I don't need to spend time building a
wood-frame or trying to find a space to store the wood-frame in warm
season.

When I had a boat the size of yours with a fitted cover, I still had the
boat shrinkwrapped and I stored the cover. I used the fitted cover
mainly to keep UV and dirt off the boat.

Why did you need to shrinkwrapped that boat instead of using the fitted
cover? Did the boat cover not strong enough to hold up the weight of
the snow despite the fact that there probably not that much snow? Did
this have something to do with your boat didn't have a T-top and snow
tended to sit on the boat cover?

Thanks in advance for any follow-up info.

Jay Chan