Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default Master and Commander...

Jim C,

I must have missed your rebuts when Harry makes sarcastic comments and off
color degrading comments to anyone who disagrees with his political
philosophy. Since my sarcastic comments are 90% less than those made by
Harry, and I never use profanity to make a point, I know you must have come
down very hard on poor Harry.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" Ask Me about my Phd @ Diploma Mill .com wrote in
message ...
Harry,
Are you sure their were many injuries and deaths on a war ship? Did the
infantry during that time have many injuries and deaths when they went

into
battle?

I took Harry's comment to mean that every day life aboard ships, in those
days, would be risky to life and limb.
Do your replies have to be so sarcastic? Why don't you grow up and act
your age?

Jim