Dr. Dr. Smithers

Default OT Alito a Judicial Activist

Harry,
I love the way you group anyone who disagrees with you as a Jew Hating,
RepubliTrash or whatever.

When have I ever said anything remotely considered anti-Semitic?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
OlBlueEyes wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in
:

My problem with this guy is that he is out of the mainstream. I think
all judges should be more or less apolitical, and middle of the road.

Like Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg, former legal counsel for the ACLU?

May have seen her last night...riding that broom. Don't know for sure,
they were all wearing black.

--
Skipper

Skippy's found himself another Jew-hating, black-hating soulmate. How
appropriate. And with Smithers fronting, you've got an act worthy of the
White Knights.