pmiller

Default first boat length

I have a question for this group, The past couple years I have been looking
to buy a small cruiser The boat I have in mind is a Wellcraft St Tropez 32'
Here is my question ... I have never owned a boat before... Some of my
friends
are saying I am crazy to buy a boat that size for my first boat. But really
anything
smaller just doesnt seem to have the room to be comfortable I am 6'3
and want to be able to be comfortable both moving around and sleeping.
I want to be able to spend a couple days at a time (weekend) comfortably.

Id love to hear your comments and suggestions.

Thanks

Paul