Bob

Default OT Alito a Judicial Activist

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:55:46 -0500, "P Fritz"
wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bob" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:43:53 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Ho hum.
The man will be confirmed because there's not a thing the Democratic
minority can do to stop it.

more proof of the fact that the american middle class is virulently
anti-middle class.

That's right! I *am* middle class. Now if I could only convince the
lawmakers in Congress and the folks at the IRS that I am *indeed* middle
class...

Smart people in the middle class aspire to be in the upper class
someday.....which is why they oppose tax and other policies that would
inhibit their goals. Morons (i.e. liebrals) wish for everyone to sink to
their level.

more pipe dreams. middle class income has not increased since 1975.
you're just purveying a different version of the religious fundies who
assert this life doesn't matter...

upper class income is now, on average, over 400X that of middle class
income. tax policies have overwhelmingly favored the rich. the new
proposals now coming out of washington will eliminate the middle class
tax deductions for mortages and for local/state taxes. they'll
probably retain the cuts for the rich though.

you guys hate yourself and your children so much it's pathetic. you
live life in a cold sweat that somewhere in america a millionaire goes
to bed unhappy.

to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field