Backyard Renegade

Default Manatees in court

"Calif Bill" wrote in message thlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message
Some kind of governor on the throttle that could be activated within a

mile
or so of land might also be worthwhile.
After all, the problem isn't the manatees..but the yahoo cowboys who want

roar around wasting precious non-renewable
energy sources.

How much non-renewable resources does it take to make a 50' sailboat? And
to replace the sails.

Really, my boat is made of wood and runs on an 8 horse engine. Most
sailboats are made with more petrolium based products than I will use
boating in a lifetime. Not to mention, many folks who own these larger
sailboats also have 3-4000 sq foot homes, jet around the country in
747's, and run indoor swimming pools, and drive SUV's. Admittedly not
all of them do, but if you sail and fall into three or more of these
catagories, you should lay off the non-renewable resources bull****.
Scotty