Doug Kanter

Default Billionaire Blasts Bush

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:14:17 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
thlink.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

On some subjects, maybe. But I suspect that if you asked him to help a
rookie with a hitting slump, his suggestions would be plenty valid.

That's
what this discussion began with, right? Someone's credibility within

their
chosen profession? Does his gambling problem negate his previous

skills?
If
he told a little league kid to get his elbow up when batting, would

you
consider his advice to be suspect because of his addiction?

depends on which side that he was betting on... ;^P

Ha. Another lightweight, crushed by the jaws of logic and common sense.

:-)
At the door on the way out, you may leave either a sack of gold, or your
first born child as a sacrifice.

Personally, Doug, I think you got 'em.

John H

Me too. I just hope his first born child is 26, female, and shaped like
Jamie Lee Curtis.