maui1015

Default Who voted today?

gee, a BOI burn out living in Oklahoma? Been to your home town lately?
maybe you should check it out?

matter of fact why don't you stay where you are at? we don't need
any whiny losers like yourself.

Texas is a great state with wonderful people from all walks of life.

If you want to join Krause in his 'glass is half-full' outlook on anything
that he disagrees with (mostly everything) then be my guest.
But only a fool discounts a whole state or region with a wave of the
hand and overlooks the good that is easily found there in.

Yes, I have been to my home town lately. My family still lives there and I
come home often. I also never said that Texas wasn't a great state. I have
pride in both states that I grew up in and was educated in and would hardly
care to live anywhere else. I'm not joining anyone else's outlook. I would
like to be able to say the both Texas and Oklahoma, both states that I love
being a part of, are the at the top of every catagory. Unfortunately, we
are not. That is not 'discounting a whole state or region' as you say, but
rather stating an unpleasant statistical fact. I want and hope for better.

Don J.