Don White

Default To My Canadian Friends...

*JimH* wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
snip

But I agree: colour-coded sizes, NEVER strips, and you actually CAN hold
screw in the screwdriver to get it to where you want it.

Lloyd

I wouldn't say 'never strips'. This afternoon, I loosened one that was
partially stripped by my corded Craftsman Professional drill/driver.
I was able to re-use it but the bit spun some in the slot.

Now if you want a real debate..........let's talk about the crappy quality
of Craftsman electric tools.

Give me a DeWalt any day. ;-)

Makita is popular around here. DeWalt have been pretty good for a while.
Now that we have 'Home Depot' we see more Milwaukee & Porter cable
tools, and Bosch is just too darn expensive.