Lloyd Sumpter

Default To My Canadian Friends...

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 13:37:24 -0500, Jim Carter wrote:

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:36:44 +0000, Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

This is a Canadian car in fact -
built in Canada.

Because of sitting over the past couple of years, the brakes needed
repair, so I started on the project around 9 this morning.

I would just like to point out to my Canadian friends, that it's
leftie loosey, righty tighty.

Not leftie tighty, righty loosie.

~~ mutter ~~

Wait til ya find the Robertson screws!

Lloyd

The Robertson Screw has to be one of the finest inventions.....ever!!!

Jim

Yup, if for only the Comic Releif of watching an American trying EVERY
screwdriver in his toolbox to get it out!

But I agree: colour-coded sizes, NEVER strips, and you actually CAN hold a
screw in the screwdriver to get it to where you want it.

Lloyd