Henry Blackmoore

Default Who voted today?

In article c3dhc2g=.424583ef4b1bdd44bffcbe4cb9aa360f@1078334 701.nulluser.com, "Harry Krause" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , Harry Krause

wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote:

In article , Harry Krause
wrote:

My bride and I just voted in the Democratic primary. We both voted for
Kerry. I was surprised by the large turnout, even at 6:45 pm.

I voted (early voting) for a local Sheriff who is running for the

Precinct 4
Constable's seat. And he is a Republican and a Captain in the Army
Reserve (currently in Iraq) too!

Troy Nehls is one helluva nice guy and is a Commander of the Rosenberg
Texas VFW Post.

http://www.votenehls.com/home.asp

Of course around here the Democrats don't even bother to field

candidates
in most elections. They know better.

Yeah...all those burned out and closed minds in Texas.

As I said before our Texa economy, if we were a nation instead of a state
would rank something like EIGHTH place in order of strongest world

economies.

Not bad for such "closed minds" eh?

:^P

Texas is either the worst or among the worst states in terms of
pollution, in terms of educating its youngsters, in terms of providing
medical care for its poor, in terms of assuring equal justice before the
law, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. If Texas has such a wonderful
economy, why isn't it spending its money on improving the lives of the
people who live in the state?

I've been to Texas several times. While there are a couple of places
that are mildly interesting, and even a couple that are physically
attractive, the state is a bow-wow.

ho-hum.... yawn....

come on kruase you can do better than that.