RG

Default Good boat vinyl cleaner

"Joseph A. Rich" wrote in message
My otherwise clean boat is beginning to show some dingy spots on the white
vinyl seats and cushions. I have used vinyl reconditioners religiously

for
the past year, but now want to whiten things back up. Any suggestions for

cleaner that really works? Is softscrub too abrasive? Also, I have heard
good and bad about using Armour All - any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions.

Many of the vinyl manufacturers recommend Fantastik to clean their products.
Armor All is not recommended as a protectant for vinyl. It contains
alcohol, which can damage the plasticizers in vinyl. A much better
protectant for vinyl is:

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant