Bill McKee

Default The Daily NOYB Updater

I think the Clinton Perjury was for lies in a regular court of law. Not to
a Grand Jury.

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
I would like to point out that both Libby and Clinton were
charged/impeached for lying to the grand jury. If Libby did lie, he should
be convicted, the same as Clinton should have been convicted for lying to
the Grand Jury. I was not a supporter of impeaching Clinton, but I wish he
could have been charged and convicted after his term was over.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:22:37 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Libby supposedly lied to the grand jury. That's the charge. Not
leaking
Plame's name.

Don't forget the obstruction of justice charge. I may point out that
Libby wasn't "the" leak. That honor belongs to "Official A", widely
thought to be Rove. Fitzgerald seems to have left the door slightly
ajar,
and I'm not sure where he is going. Potentially, my suspicious nature
could have these indictments leveraging Libby to include a conspiracy
charge with Official A, but then again, this may be the end of it.