Henry Blackmoore

Default Who voted today?

In article , To wrote:

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:42:01 GMT, (Henry Blackmoore)
wrote:

I just assumed that it is payback time for Kerry who has been lambasting Bush
for quite some time now. After all, turnabout is fair play now isn't it Herr

Kraut?

I'd like to see Kerry's medical records from the Navy.
He won't release them.

BTW, did you know that Kerry went back to his "heroic" actions and
filmed them while he was in Vietnam? He shows the films to this day.

Yeah and so did my fifth-grade school teacher Mrs. Wheeler. Films and
slides of ALL her vacations and exploits. Over and over. And I get a sick
feeling everytime that I think of her to this day...