thunder

Default The Daily NOYB Updater

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:00:37 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

Are you starting to see black helicopters everywhere.

Nope, just reading the indictment. If you have read it, you will know
that there is still an unnamed "senior official in the White House" that
discussed Plame, "as a CIA employee" with Robert Novak.

The original charge of "outing" a CIA agent has is the basis for all of
this crap. Once it is determined that Mr. Wilson outed his wife then there
is no consipiracy charge it is just normal politics of getting the other
side of the story out into the public.

You keep mentioning that Wilson outed his wife. Perhaps you should have
shared this information with Fitzgerald. We could have avoided this nasty
business.

What we really need to know is who, meaning a person and not the name of
an organization, authorized Mr. Wilson's trip to Niger? Once that piece of
informaiton is known then the next set of questions can be answered. Any
conspiracy charge should start at the CIA.