NOYB

Default The Daily NOYB Updater

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:22:37 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Libby supposedly lied to the grand jury. That's the charge. Not
leaking
Plame's name.

Don't forget the obstruction of justice charge. I may point out that
Libby wasn't "the" leak. That honor belongs to "Official A", widely
thought to be Rove. Fitzgerald seems to have left the door slightly
ajar,
and I'm not sure where he is going. Potentially, my suspicious nature
could have these indictments leveraging Libby to include a conspiracy
charge with Official A, but then again, this may be the end of it.

Are you starting to see black helicopters everywhere.

The original charge of "outing" a CIA agent has is the basis for all of
this crap. Once it is determined that Mr. Wilson outed his wife then there
is no consipiracy charge it is just normal politics of getting the other
side of the story out into the public.

What we really need to know is who, meaning a person and not the name of
an organization, authorized Mr. Wilson's trip to Niger? Once that piece of
informaiton is known then the next set of questions can be answered. Any
conspiracy charge should start at the CIA.

Is it a crime to lie about something that isn't a crime?

The senate thought otherwise when it was about blow jobs.