thunder

Default The Daily NOYB Updater

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:22:37 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Libby supposedly lied to the grand jury. That's the charge. Not leaking
Plame's name.

Don't forget the obstruction of justice charge. I may point out that
Libby wasn't "the" leak. That honor belongs to "Official A", widely
thought to be Rove. Fitzgerald seems to have left the door slightly ajar,
and I'm not sure where he is going. Potentially, my suspicious nature
could have these indictments leveraging Libby to include a conspiracy
charge with Official A, but then again, this may be the end of it.