Cyli

Default Hey, Speed Bumps, I Guess These Rowers Brought It on Themselves, Too, Right?

On 27 Oct 2005 07:45:26 -0700, "NYC XYZ"
wrote:

Again, this is a STRAW MAN ARGUMENT -- not at all what I was on about.

I asked about rules, but the water-logged airheads here keep going on
about "practical" considerations...no ****ing ****, Sherlocks!

Cyli wrote:

Indeed. My rules of the road when I'm walking or paddling are to let
anything that's bigger, faster, dumber, or in more of a hurry have the
right of way.

Since you weren't the person I was responding to, what I said doesn't
apply to you, does it? Nor was there any reason to yammer at me, was
there?

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)