Default Jet Ski overheating problem

You're thinking of Mark D'Angelis, he does work there a lot but that's
because he owns the place! (West Sayville Boat Basin) I don't keep
my 'ski on his jetdocks anymore (I did for the summers of '00 and '01 I
think, then decided I preferred keeping it at home and trailering it
around to different spots all the time) so I'm not as close to him as I
was then, but I still pull up to his jetdocks on my 'ski to say hi at
least once or twice a season (he hasn't done much pwc'ing at all the
last few years, now that he's got three kids he has gotten more into
"regular boating.") Oh well good chatting, do you still ride pwc's,
hope so, must be lots of beautiful riding to be done where you are now.

richforman