basskisser

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

Charles wrote in message ...
basskisser wrote:

Absolutely. Good science can not be biased. If it WERE flawed, it
would be easily reputed.

Reputed?

Good God Almighty.

-- Charlie

Charlie, in the interest of fairness, I've taken two whole minutes to
bring up some of YOUR jewels. Good God almighty.

Interesting how some who think they are open-minded and bright and
really the most closed minded and dumb people, like you.

What to HELL does that above sentence mean?

LOL! Gawd, it never stops with you.

Gawd??? Is that a word?

kinda like b'asskisser listening to rush limbaugh.

A person's name, being a proper noun, should be capitalized, and if
you were to look at my screen name, it is basskisser.

Figures. Same way you democrats handle taxpayers now.

Figures, punctuated like it is a complete sentence?