Default Jet Ski overheating problem

On behalf of the pwc community, let me say that obviously anyone who
does those things
is idiotic, irresponsible and probably a newbie or a kid. But no one I
ride with, and I ride with lots
of fellow pwc touring/cruising enthusiasts, would do anything like that
once they have maybe a
season's experience under their belt to figure out what's going on (We
usually learn our lessons early on by getting
ticketed by the marine law-enforcement agents who usually seem to
perform more enforcement with pwc's than with
other boats acting just as stupidly and dangerously....and actually
it's good because after you've been
pulled over or ticketed once or twice for a no wake zone or not having
the required safety equipment on board, you learn
the rules pretty fast!....'Course when I started riding eight years
ago, that was before they had the mandatory
education/certification requirement that NYS now has for all pwc
operators, so I would guess that newbies are
more educated and prepared from the get-go now....I know accident and
injury statistics have gone down). Anyway, it is unfair stereotyping
to try to paint the entire pwc world as exhibiting that kind of
behavior. I guarantee you if you saw me or any of my riding friends on
the water you wouldn't see anything like the kind of behavior you
mention.

richforman