Bryan

Default Boat Cover Accessory

The only reason I'm posting this is in response to the signal to noise
thread. I wanted to offer something boat related.

I don't know what my wife purchased, but West Marine left a message saying
it was in the store and ready for us. I love surprises.

I'm guessing it might be some fancy gadget that will help prop the boat
cover so that it won't serve as a water catcher all winter. I was just
going to use a friend's old crutch to raise the cover, but if it made my
wife happy to buy something for the boat, who am I to complain.

Then again I might be way off on my guess!