Skipper

Default Our signal to noise ratio sucks.......

Gene Kearns wrote:

Calling a spade a spade, this NG is history due to OT abuse by Harry
Krause and his Looney Left buds. They turned this once great NG into the
political and personal attack slime pit it has become. I count YOU as
one of the worst offenders, Chuck Gould. You could have done better.

It ain't going back to what it once was. Stop your pompous bitchin' and
get with the program.

So..... you have the opportunity to be part of the problem or part of
the solution. Are you going to continue complaining about the "loony
left" or ignore the politics and talk boats.

There ain't no solution. This NG as a source for boaters to share info
and engage in 'docktalk' is history. Too many participants here for the
sole purpose of participating in the competitive game playing. Post a
cruising story or proudly of your boat and it will be torn apart...or,
at best, you'll be called a liar. Why even go there? This NG is what it
is.

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time you addressed a
poster concerning a boating topic.

That is because too many poseurs will be waiting to **** on those good
words. Do you REALLY believe I can issue an on-topic post without it
being flamed.

Do you still have the Bayliner? Or what did you replace it with? Do
you have *any* recent boating stories to share?

Have many great boating adventures to share. Unfortunately, this is no
longer a proper forum for such sharing. Thought about posting to
rec.boats.cruising...but the usual suspects would only pollute that fine
NG with their bile.

--
Skipper