Sal's Dad

Default Our signal to noise ratio sucks.......

My approach to filtering is, when I see a "New" OT post, I usually block
that sender. But I don't think I've done that, in months!

In the last week, I have received only 7 "New" OT posts. 2 from Chuck, and,
(regrettably) 1 from Lloyd. Shame on you, Lloyd! However there have been
plenty of "OT:" responses to all the OT morons, most from boaters who
should know better than to take the bait. If only there were a way to
filter out all threads that were _initiated_ by a person...

By the way, what ever happened to that Harry blowhard?

Happy boating
Sal's Dad

-- "Falky foo" wrote
filter filter filter