Butch Davis

Default Our signal to noise ratio sucks.......

Chuck,

I have to agree. I've no idea what to do either. However, if we can only
stay out of these OT political and social discussions they could well go
away. Not to say some OT threads are not entertaining. There is a lot of
good OT humor on the board. I just wish the ugliness would go away. Some
of the language seen here is deplorable. Why are folks willing to type
language that they'd never use in public? Pretty gross, IMO.

Another gripe of mine is when a thread subject changes into something
completely OT and the writer fails to make changes to the subject line. A
little more snipping would also be nice.

Butch
wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody else notice that OT threads are running at a multiple of about
4 times the on-topic threads?

Snip