P Fritz

Default Friday's Top Webpage

I alos don't think that a prosecutor, having found that no one broke that
law, should be able to carry on an investigation endlessly until he trips
up somebody in front of a grand jury.......and that goes for Ken Starr as
well.

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
. ..
Bert,
That is the key, people are accusing others of breaking the law, based

upon
newspaper stories. We need to stop trying legal battles in the

newspapers,
and allow our courts and grand juries to do their job.

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
I don't believe anyone broke that particular law.

"Smith Smithers" wrote in message
I hope everyone who was involved and guilty of leaking confidential info
on a covert CIA official is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Hope it turns out interesting:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/iln/osc/

http://nytimes.com/2005/10/28/politi...f4b9e5edc0a35f
df&hp=&ex=1130472000&partner=homepage&pagewanted=p rint