Capt. Rob

Default Loco's charge

Loco has maintained that I'm taking pics of the 35s5 from the web and
the boat doesnt exist. Stevie has made the same charge after I plucked
a interior shot from the broker website.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/webbsp.jpg

This pic above from MY website was taken with my D70s DSLR using the
Nikkor 17-55mm lens...a hunk of glass worth more than Scotty's boat.
Then again, my camera bag also contains the 70-200VR, 80-400VR,
12-24mm, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4 and 105 Micro.
Enough glass to buy Scotty's home and boat with ease!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/aagrip2.jpg

With a camera and lens like this...you can get stunning shots like
this...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/asianaw.jpg

Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5