Harry Krause

Default And the Bush lies just keep on coming

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John H wrote:

My boy? The last time I voted it was for Al Sharpton.

John H

Which just proves what a sleaze you are, because if you did vote for
Sharpton, you voted in the Democratic primary, and since you are a
Republican, you cast your vote as a would-be spoiler.

Harry, we are learning! Don't you remember the last gubernatorial election
in Maryland? The one where Democrats were -re-registering as Republicans in
the primary and then re-reregistering as Democrats in the regular election.
They tried to get anybody but Erlich as the Rebublican nominee.

Nope. I don't remember hearing of any Democrats who registered as
Republicans
in order to vote in someone other than Erlich as the nominee. A large
number of Republicans in Georgia
crossed over to vote for Edwards, in order to stymie Kerry, but I think
Kerry will carry Georgia.

I think Bush is in deep, deep trouble. Almost every time he opens his
mouth, he's caught in a series of lies...and all he has left at the
moment is trying to trash Kerry. Not very presidential.