NOYB

Default OT--"T-minus 30 days, and counting..."

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Where did you read where I said that I love war?

It's evident in your choice of words when you discuss it. You appear to
relish the idea.

I really abhor war, but war was declared on us in 1996. There are a number
of countries in the Muslim world that use mercenaries in the form of
terrorists to wage a clandestine war against Western countries and Israel.

In 2001, that war reached the pinnacle of ruthlessness with the attack on
the WTC. It's a war that's been raging for over 4 years now, and it's a war
that we're winning.

But one of the obstacles to winning that war is the Iranian and Syrian
support for the terrorists attacking Israel, and the terrorists attacking US
and Iraqi troops in Iraq.

So, yes, the notion of an Israeli attack on one of the region's biggest
supporters of terrorism certainly appeals to me. But that's a far cry from
"loving war".