NOYB

Default OT--"T-minus 30 days, and counting..."

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
...until there's a mushroom cloud over Tehran.

It's not smart for a head of state that is pursuing nuclear weapons to
talk
publicly about wiping Israel from the map. If I were Israel, those words
could make a strong enough case for pre-emptive nuclear attack against
Iran.

washingtonpost.com
World Expresses Dismay Over Iran Remarks

By JILL LAWLESS
The Associated Press
Thursday, October 27, 2005; 10:38 AM

LONDON -- Governments around the world expressed shock and scorn Thursday
at
the Iranian president's call for Israel to be "wiped off the map," and
several summoned Tehran's envoys in their capitals for a reprimand.

However, Israeli calls for Iran to be expelled from the United Nations
over
the remarks by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad were not immediately taken
up
by other nations.

In a speech Wednesday, Ahmadinejad denounced Israel and said a new wave
of
Palestinian attacks "will wipe this stigma from the face of the Islamic
world." Citing the words of the founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, the
late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Ahmadinejad said: "Israel must be wiped
off the map."

I can't believe that you actually LOVE war. Guess your wife won't get
any tonight after you read that and shot down your leg. If you love war
so damned much, why didn't you enlist? If you'd have gone to war and
got wounded like so many have in Iraq, you might not feel the same way.

Where did you read where I said that I love war?