Default OT--"T-minus 30 days, and counting..."

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Skipper wrote:
NOYB wrote:

...until there's a mushroom cloud over Tehran.

It's not smart for a head of state that is pursuing nuclear weapons to
talk
publicly about wiping Israel from the map. If I were Israel, those
words
could make a strong enough case for pre-emptive nuclear attack against
Iran.

Yep!

--
Skipper

Moslem nations have been talking publicly about destroying the modern
state of Israel for decades. You two just noticed?

Heads of states in the Muslim world haven't been talking publicly about
destroying Israel since Khomeni. (well, except for Saddam...but we all know
what happened to him).

Only this time, it's coming from a head of a country that is very close to
attaining nuclear weapons. The last time a leader threatened Israel, and
hailed from a country that was close to attaining nukes, Israel flattened
their reactor.

As close to "obtaining" nuclear weapons as Bush THOUGHT Iraq was???