NYC XYZ

Default Hey, Speed Bumps, I Guess These Rowers Brought It on Themselves, Too, Right?

"A hero is one who would question the gods and thus arouses devils to
challenge his vision."

Oci-One Kanubi wrote:
O thank you, NYC XYZ! It's been so boring around here since our last
crackpot got wrapped up in the sleeveless jacket and taken off to the
house with the rubber-walled rooms. Thanks for stepping in and filling
the vacancy! Life on r.b.p is becoming interesting again.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty

Richard Hopley Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll
rhopley[at]wfubmc[dot]edu
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters

NYC XYZ wrote:
I mean, even though it's broad ****ing daylight, if you paddle and you
get capsized by a powercraft, IT'S YOUR GODDAMNED FAULT -- right, speed
bumps?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT