Default Jet Ski overheating problem

But it's true Scotty, I don't know why I'm letting you engage me in
this stupid discussion, slow day at work I guess, but I can tell you,
I've been riding pwc's full time for eight years now and know I'm as
much of a boater as anyone else out there on the water, and so are my
many very experienced, capable pwcing friends (many of whom have bigger
boats as well)....with a lot of the same issues, responsibilities,
interests, concerns, and passions, as anybody in a bigger boat. What
I've noticed and must tell myself to keep in mind, is that I pretty
much never get this kind of obnoxious, elitist, prejudiced, smug,
superior anti-pwc attitude from any fellow boaters that I actually
encounter out on the water, on the beaches, at the docks, at boating
safety classes, etc.....only from usenet assholes......I always feel
like a welcome member of the boating community just like anybody else
on the water, except on boating newsgroups. Sure, sometimes they're
surprised to see us at different places out there, like crossing over
to Block Island from Montauk or cruising the Hudson River in our dry
suits in 50-degree temperatures this last weekend, but pretty much
always friendly and respectful.

richforman