frosty

Default Jet Ski overheating problem

Butch Davis wrote:
You miss the point, John. It's not about the dog... it's about a few
(maybe more than a few) jet ski operators who delight in harrasing a
woman and her dog. Generally the people on jet skis are kids and
pretty mindless. The high pitched noise made by some of these things
probably cause the dog a lot of pain and it reacts by barking at the
things that are hurting it.
Also, you may be surprised to know that dogs and boating are a pretty
nice combination. A lot of boaters take their dogs along for the
companionship and because a lot of dogs really enjoy a boat ride and
a day out with the owner.

Speaking for myself, I like most dogs a lot more than I like most jet
ski operators. The dogs seem to be smarter and better behaved.

Speaking as a boater, with dogs, who also owns three PWC... I agree.

--
frosty